From our ten years experience in the Irish web design industry we have spoken with many frustrated business owners who have received less than satisfactory web site development services from their previous suppliers. This problem is not just limited to Irelands web site development companies, but seems to be a much wider issue caused by poor communication of what exactly a website design company does. We learn from every project and consistently raise the level of quality in our work.
The chart below shows how a website project is managed by us - but here are some other key differences:
- Each client receives a dedicated project manager, who coordinates the work of the graphic design team, the programming team, the accounts staff, and the search engine optimisation team.
- A detailed but concise web design questionnaire is provided at the outset, to ensure that the provided design matches the clients preferences and the expectations of the clients customers.
- An 'opening pack' is provided so that you know exactly what work is being handled during your project, and what to expect over its lifecycle.
- A 'closing pack' is provided to let you know what to expect in the months following your site launch.
- A full quality audit is performed on your finished site, to ensure it matches our high standards.